Monday, August 13, 2007

Scorching Hot Hot Hot


What better way to sleep than in the buff*


As a very wakeful in-the-day baby,

I sleep lots at night! Mummy & Daddy rejoices!

A little after my evening milk,

I will sleep for a good 10-12 hours straight.

When Daddy wakes up for work,

I wake up too for my morning milk,

then I will snooze til noon with mummy.


Daddy was so looking forward to have some company for Saturday mornings, but his dream was shattered when at 10am last Sat, he asked mummy and me enthusiastically to go swimming ~ our current favourite activity. After one look at Daddy, we both entered back into dreamland. He proceeded on with his own activities, and prepared lunch before waking his sweethearts up to start the day! We love Daddy!!! We will try and wake up next weekend okay?