Thursday, May 22, 2008

Swing Swing

Telok Kurau Park is such a baby friendly park. The swing fits me to a tee! Previously, I drove my beaming red* sports car to the park. All the kids watched in awe and hovered around my ride. Immediately I became the most popular kid. As soon as I got off the car, a boy wanted to get on it, and started pushing the car. The other kids were touching the headlights, steering wheels, tyres etc. I figured my popularity rating dipped when my parents did not share the car! They contemplated giving the kids a ride. However, looking at the kid's enthusiasm, they doubt they can stop at one. We are not going to risk getting the car run out of battery and having to lug the car all the way back. Since then, we chose to take a leisurely stroll to the park.




Besides I love my other charming "ride".