Monday, September 8, 2008

Down the Borders Aisle



For vegetales fan,

does this remind you of

Modern Major General?




I am the very model of a modern major general

I've information vegetable animal and mineral

I know the kings of england

and i quote the facts historical

from marathon to waterlou in order categorical

(huuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......)

I'm very well aquainted too with matters mathamatical

I understand equasions both the simple and quadratical

of my binomial therom i am teaming with alot of news....

(alot of news...let's see......)

with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse

(with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse

with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse

with many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse)

(Alright hold on........)

I'm very good at integral and diferental calculas

I know the scientific names of beings an emalculas

In short in matters vegetable animal and mineral

I am the very model of a modern major general

(Track can be found on Vegetales Album - Autotainment)