Saturday, October 11, 2008

Champion Tots



I was sooo wronged.


Last Sunday I attended toddler's church after being an absentee for months. The last couple of times I cried for half an hour before they called Mummy to bail me out, or rather bail them out! So heartbroken she was, I stopped attending Champion Tots. Thank God I was willing to follow the server after little coaxing on Children's Day celebration Sunday. Mummy clutched her phone the entire service. Before she knew it, service has ended. No "Maegan would not stop crying" calls! Praise the Lord!

At Champion Tots, I whimpered now and then, but was easily distracted. Sounds good. However when Mummy came to collect me I greeted her with tears in my eyes. I was torn away from a toddler boy minutes before. I was stopped from biting him. I cried. Mummy was confused as I had no record of biting. Then, it struck her that I was going to KISS the boy but was mistaken for wanting to bite as I opened my mouth. So much for showing affection. Next Sunday, my label will read, "I kiss, not bite."


Yes, I am so attending Champion Tots again this Sunday!