Monday, August 24, 2009

Their Impromptu Getaway


On the spur of the moment,

they booked a room, and left the next morning.

Without me.


Though I was missed, they had a blast of a time. They ate all the spicy food, street food, walked non stop, relaxed at spa, caught a movie, stayed out late, swim at the deep end of the pool, forget about the clock, talk without being interrupted etc - definitely a luxury when its for three consecutive days.

Now its back to the drawing block to figure a child friendly holiday destination, or engaging another short term sitter while ensuring I am sufficiently occupied when they take off again! In the meantime my passport is on standby, because for a moment, they did consider bringing me along. I have an inkling they will do this pretty often since they wish they were still there! : )