Friday, October 16, 2009

Kids say the Darnest Things


My bath time includes a royal shampoo. I never allow water to be showered from the crown of my head. I YELL! Since infancy, all of 3.5kg til the current 14kg, I will be propped up on a floating position, while my hair is shampooed, every drop of water kept away from my face. Even still, I am NOT a fan of a hairwash. I will declare "I'm DONE!" as soon as shampoo is massaged in. In desperation to keep me still so that water and shampoo does not enter my eyes, Mii spooked me.


Let me wash off the shampoo first,
if not all your hair will drop!

My hair drop?

Yes.

Then no more hair?

Yes.

Like Xian Yao?

And she continues to spook me at other times.

In a bid to reduce my frequency of eating Macdonalds.

Mummy, I want e i e i o.

No.

I waaaant.

If you eat so much Macdonald, you will get fat!

Like Ms Sal?


For some honest conversation, call 1800-iHonest