Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Circle of Trust

Saturday night (Maegan & Mummy)

Maegan: Mummy, Popo's new car coming on Monday.
Mummy: Popo bought a new car?! How come I didn't know? She told you not to tell me?
Maegan: Yes, she told me not to tell you, but I didn't listen.

Sunday morning (Mummy & Grandpa)

Mummy: Did you know Tham Tai bought a new car?
Grandpa: I think she bought a red car.
Mummy: What model?
Grandpa: Probably continental.

Sunday night (Maegan, Mummy & Daddy)

Maegan: Mummy, you know Popo bought a new car?
Mummy: (to Daddy) I think my mother bought a new car, and she didn't tell me. She told Maegan and instructed Maegan not to tell me!
Daddy: Oh
Mummy: (to Maegan) What colour is the car?
Maegan: Red. It is coming tomorrow.

Sunday night (Grandpa & Grandma)

Grandpa: So you really bought a new car?
Grandma: How did you know?! I only told two persons.

Upon investigations.

Only two persons knew about the new car.
Make, Model, Colour & Date of Delivery.

Me & Daddy.

We are in Grandma's Circle of Trust.

And of course, yours truly was the first passenger in
Grandma's Sparkling* new red car. : )