Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserves


6pm     "Mummy, I need to bring binoculars for outing tomorrow."

The communication books says to bring if we have. We do not, so we shall not bring. Thought Mummy. But no, I want to bring my own binoculars. So with two hours before the night ends, she say lets visit the heartland mall. Not wanting me to belong to the "kids without bino", she prayed that the one and only stationery shop there has a decent bino. Thanks God it has! So I proudly brought my very own bino to school. Almost every kid has one. Phew, says Mum. 


There is plenty of instructions to prepare for outing. Yellow tee, long pants, ponytail with cap, water bottle with sling, binoculars, mosquito patch, covered shoes. Trust me to recite these the night before and the moment I spring up in the morning.